Board of Education Members
Alexander Central School District Board of Education Members:
Dr. Catherine Huber - District Superintendent
John Slenker, Board President
Richard Guarino, Vice President
District Clerk: Lisa Atkinson
The Board norms communicate the role of the Board and how the Board works together on behalf of the Alexander community. The Alexander Board of Education norms are:
- We represent all students and District residents.
- We speak with one voice.
- We consider all matters brought to the Board as confidential.
- We are active listeners.
- We agree to the practice of tell one, tell all.
- We are visible in our schools and at school functions.
- We are respectful to all.