Board of Education Members
Alexander Central School District Board of Education Members:
Dr. Catherine Huber - District Superintendent
John Slenker, Board President
Richard Guarino, Vice President
The Board norms communicate the role of the Board and how the Board works together on behalf of the Alexander community. The Alexander Board of Education norms are:
- We represent all students and District residents.
- We speak with one voice.
- We consider all matters brought to the Board as confidential.
- We are active listeners.
- We agree to the practice of tell one, tell all.
- We are visible in our schools and at school functions.
- We are respectful to all.